One of the best parts of producing our annual magazine, Estate Tales, is taking a step back to reflect on how all the words and photos came together in the final design. To celebrate the debut of our 2012 edition of Estate Tales, we created a behind-the-scenes video showing the making of this magazine. We hope you enjoy watching these stories come to life as much as we enjoy sharing them.
2012 Estate Tales feature story highlights include:
- The Art of Blending Wine (artistry in the cellar)
- Discovering Dehydration in the Modernist Kitchen (experimentation in the kitchen)
- Blending Elegant Flavors with Exotic Spices (philosophy of the chef)
- Cloud Farming with iPads (technology in the vineyards)
- The Cows Come Home (sustainable farming project)
- The Chateau Boutique
Print editions of Estate Tales are complimentary to our daily tour and tasting guests and winery event attendees, beginning April 1. You can also explore the 2012 Estate Tales online anytime via computer, smart phone or tablet.
What do you think of the new Estate Tales?Estate Tales magazine photo shoot highlights