April 26, 2021 | by Lisa Mattson
It’s hard to grasp how life has changed in the last year. Some weeks in quarantine felt like time moved slower than a sloth, while others buzzed by—especially the last five months at Jordan. That’s because we decided to stay closed during winter and funneled all of our energy into creating, remodeling and building new spaces at the winery and online to welcome back our Jordan Estate Rewards members. Here’s a look at what’s new for our winery loyalty program VIPs in 2021.
New Jordan Website & New Loyalty Program Accounts
More than a year in the making, the new jordanwinery.com includes several new features to enhance your online experience:
A new member account system featuring:
- An Address Book for convenient access to your shipping addresses
- Order history section for viewing past orders conveniently
- Loyalty Points history section to check your point balance and earnings
- Reservations history section to view upcoming and past visits
- A redesigned online store, offering an enhanced shopping experience and more user-friendly shopping cart
- New booking system for Rewards requests with built-in calendar
- New reservations booking system for Tours & Tastings
- Rewards Events can be redeemed directly on our Events Calendar
- An overall seamless and elegant experience to explore Jordan with new sections, such as Values, Library and Winemaking
Members are encouraged to login and explore the new member dashboard. Password reset is required when logging in for the first time.
Renovated Winery Guest Suites & Cottage Debut
Since September, our three guest suites have been undergoing a stunning renovation. It’s the first time these French-inspired rooms have experienced a real remodel since their construction in the 1970s. The suites retain their French sensibilities but with the addition of modern amenities, double vanities, king beds, stylish antiques and more. Our guest cottage, Wildwood, was also remodeled just before the pandemic began and now features two full bathrooms, new furniture and design accents. Be the first to indulge in a luxurious Jordan Winery Overnight Stay after our grand reopening. Exclusively for Gold and Platinum members of Jordan Estate Rewards.
- Guest Suites rewards can be requested from June through December
- Wildwood Cottage rewards can be requested from May through December
Pollinator Sanctuaries Created to Help At-Risk Insects
This winter, Jordan planted the first four of its dedicated pollinator sanctuaries at Jordan Estate: two for butterflies (with emphasis on the at-risk Western Monarch and Bay Checkerspot), one for native bees and one for hummingbirds. This multi-year project is expected to grow to 10 acres or more. Learn all about our journey to becoming the country’s largest winery pollinator sanctuary on our blog. Guests can see these habitats on our seasonal Vineyard Hikes and the Estate Tour & Tasting.
Three Tasting Spaces Remodeled
When the pandemic was declared, John Jordan decided to use the downturn in visitors as an opportunity to remodel our tasting spaces as well. For the last 12 months, our Library and its adjoining Cellar Room have undergone a dramatic transformation into a homage for rare books, aged wines and French antiques. Our Vista Point pavilion has also received a mini makeover with new individual dining tables and landscape design featuring a pollinator garden.
- Library Tastings indoors will resume once indoor dining restrictions are lifted (expected by mid-June)
- Estate Tour & Tasting experiences are available to book from June through October
New Seasonal Lunches Rewards
From May through October, members can now book our new Seasonal Lunches as a reward on select days every week. No rewards request needed.
- Paris on the Terrace Lunch is offered four days a week (Thursday-Sunday) from May through August and on select days in October
- Harvest Lunch is offered four days a week (Friday-Monday) in September
2021 Events Calendar Debuts
Don’t miss our latest series of themed dinner parties, including Dinner with a View, Thrill of the Grill Night and our first-ever Big Bottle Dinner. Our popular Vineyard Hike series also returns and includes a look at our newly planted pollinator sanctuaries. Explore all experiences on our 2021 winery events calendar.
New Email Newsletter
This month, you may have noticed a new look for our email newsletters as well. We now send members emails up to twice a month and tailor the products and stories we share to make it easier for you to shop, sip and stay in touch with us. Your rewards points balance is no longer included in newsletters, as it’s available anytime by logging into your account on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about what’s new at Jordan, please email us.