August 2, 2021 | by Lisa Mattson
As a winery centered around hospitality, our highest priority is ensuring that our guests feel safe and fully enjoy the food, wine and setting at Jordan Estate. Jordan Winery is open for both indoor and outdoor Tours & Tastings. As of August 3, the winery staff and its guests should follow the latest Sonoma County Health Order and wear masks indoors.
To prepare for your visit, please take a moment to review these COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Vaccinated Guests: What to Expect
Per the Sonoma County Health Order C19-25, Jordan Winery employees and its guests who are vaccinated should follow these guidelines:
- Masks are required indoors when you’re not tasting wine
- Masks are required inside company vehicles–for guests or employees
- No physical distancing required
- No indoor dining capacity restrictions
Unvaccinated Guests: What to Expect
Per the Sonoma County Health Order C19-25, unvaccinated adults should follow the same requirements as those who are vaccinated. The unvaccinated are also encouraged to follow the CDC’s guidance to protect themselves and others. Guidelines include:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible
- Wear a face covering in indoor public spaces and outdoors
- Keep a social distance from those who don’t live with you
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated areas
Whether you’re vaccinated or not, please continue to follow the Center for Disease Control’s general health guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. We are happy to reschedule your visit or issue you a refund.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, and use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
Indoor Tastings: What to Expect
Library Tastings resumed on June 18 for the first time in 14 months. Windows and doors will remain open during indoor tastings, and there are no physical distancing requirements. But, masks are required when you aren’t sipping wine or eating food. We look forward to sharing our renovated tasting salons with you.
Winery Staff Health & Safety Precautions
As always, we continue to follow strict safety guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy:
- All facilities are sanitized according to county guidelines.
- All employees have been COVID-19 safety trained and follow CDC guidelines.
- All culinary and Guest Services staff are ServSafe Food Handlers certified and follow the sanitation guidelines of the Sonoma County Health Department.
- All employees are asked to stay home if feeling sick.
Federal law protects the privacy of sensitive information about the health of all Americans. In accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), we cannot share information about which employees have been vaccinated. Agriculture and food service workers, however, were among the first to be offered the vaccine in Sonoma County.