Experience a Sonoma wine country experience like no other with Jordan Winery’s gourmet picnic lunch. Enjoy a welcome toast with the Jordan Cuvée by Champagne AR Lenoble on the terrace before selecting your basket, filled with an array of gourmet picnic recipes, such as rillettes, citrus-marinated olives, and assorted estate veggie and grain salads, as well as Journeyman Meat Co. salumi and artisanal cheeses. Pair your luxurious picnic lunch with a bottle of new release Jordan Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Choose a relaxing spot on the lawns for your alfresco lunch—whether it be in the shade of the chateau, under a tree or in the summer sun. It’s the ultimate picnic lunch experience where all of the details have been handled for you.
- Baskets and blankets will be provided for the experience. If you have a favorite blanket, you are welcome to bring your own.
- This picnic is primarily ground seating. Limited table seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly encouraged.
- Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Natural shade is available in select locations; no umbrellas provided on the lawn.
- Wines will be sold by the bottle, separately.
Looking to upgrade your picnic experience? Enjoy Jordan’s Chef Reserve Caviar by Tsar Nicoulai with chef’s house made potato chips, crème fraiche and more to take your lunch to the next level. Inquire here to request a caviar add-on experience.
Due to the format of this special event, we unfortunately cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions. Vegan and vegetarian options will be available.
Picnic Days at Jordan are also available on Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3.