Experience a Sonoma wine country experience like no other with Jordan Winery’s gourmet picnic lunch. Enjoy a welcome toast with the Jordan Cuvée by Champagne AR Lenoble on the terrace before selecting your basket, filled with a demi-carafe of 2016 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon—our 40th anniversary vintage— and an array of gourmet picnic recipes, such as rillettes, citrus-marinated olives, and assorted estate veggie and grain salads, as well as Journeyman Meat Co. salumi and artisanal cheeses. Choose a relaxing spot on the lawns for your alfresco lunch—whether it be in the shade of the chateau, under a tree or in the summer sun. Once you’re settled in, our picnic butlers will deliver a chilled bottle of 2018 Jordan Chardonnay to your blanket. Desserts are also delivered to you, so you can enjoy your picnic experience from the privacy of your own blanket. Each party will be spaced more than six feet apart with several shaded areas available. Staggered arrival times will also ensure ample space between parties. It’s the ultimate picnic lunch experience where all of the details have been handled for you.
- Baskets and blankets will be provided for the experience. If you have a favorite blanket, you are welcome to bring your own.
- This picnic is primarily ground seating. Limited table seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly encouraged.
- Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Natural shade is available in select locations; no umbrellas provided on the lawn.
Due to the format of this picnic lunch, we unfortunately cannot accommodate vegan diets or any special dietary restrictions. The menu features options for carnivores, pescetarians and vegetarians, as well as gluten-free dishes.
If you’re not on our mailing list, be sure to sign up so that you receive an email when tickets are on sale.