2006 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon
This vintage perfectly blends Old World and New World styles. Its polished structure has always suggested the ultimate longevity, and after seven years aging in bottle, 2006 showcases elegant, silky layers of black fruit flavors, supple tannins and a hint of spice. This wine will shine at your dinner table. Decant for 30 to 60 minutes prior to serving. Drink now through 2020.
Jordan Estate Rewards members have the option to order the newly-released 3L beginning April 1, 2014.
– Tasting note written on January 21, 2014.
- Appellation: Alexander Valley
- Blend: 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19.5% Merlot, 4.5% Petit Verdot, 1% Malbec
- Barrel Aging: 12 months in 66% French oak and 34% American oak
- Alcohol Level: 13.5%
- Bottling Dates: June 17 - July 23, 2008
- Release Date: May 1, 2010