2009 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon
This vintage is a dream come true for Winemaker Rob Davis, combining both an excellent growing season and our new direction with fruit sourcing. Visually stunning with a deep garnet-ruby hue, this wine possesses an unprecedented elegance of fruit expression, lively acidity, tannin structure and oak integration. Aromas of blackberry, black cherry and cassis are supported by subtle hints of baking spice and vanilla from oak aging. Enjoy now or cellar through 2025.
- Appellation: Alexander Valley
- Blend: 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 1% Malbec
- Barrel Aging: 12 months in 77% French oak and 23% in American oak
- Alcohol Level: 13.5%
- Bottling Dates: June 2 - July 14, 2011
- Release Date: May 1, 2013