Jordan wines are featured at winemaker dinners and special events throughout the country. We encourage you to contact the venue associated with each event to confirm details and to ensure space for you and your guests.
January 26, 2015
- Event: Wine Enthusiast Star Awards
- Location: New York Public Library
- Address: Fifth Avenue at 41st Street, New York, NY
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Contact: Jen Cortellini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative: John Jordan, CEO
- Details: Please join us in congratulating Jordan Winery as the 2014 recipient of Wine Enthusiast’s Wine Star Award for American Winery of the Year.
February 8, 2015
- Event: Mastering the Art of the Perfect Steak
- Location: Stark's Steak & Seafood
- Address: 521 Adams Street, Santa Rosa, CA
- Time: 12:00 pm
- Details: Learn about (and sample) barrel aged cocktails, nosh on appetizers and a steak lunch with Jordan wines, and get the lowdown on preparing grain-fed, grass-fed beef, and American “Kobe” cuts, among others, along with the ideal side dishes to complement the steak. Class includes tips on selecting, handling, cooking, and serving steak, with insight on wine pairings.