Jordan wines are featured at winemaker dinners and special events throughout the country. We encourage you to contact the venue associated with each event to confirm details and to ensure space for you and your guests.
September 19, 2014 - September 21, 2014
- Event: Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
- Location: The Elms, Rosecliff & Marble House
- Address: Newport, RI
- Representative: Ashley Cesario, Regional Sales Director
- Details: Sample Jordan wines at the Grand Tasting on the lawn of Marble House, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., along with food from more than two dozen restaurants, and enjoy free cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs.
September 24, 2014 - September 28, 2014
- Event: Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 505-438-8060
- Details: Jordan will be pouring at the Grand and Reserve Tastings. With 75 of Santa Fe’s top restaurants serving sumptuous tastes alongside 100 wineries pouring their best wines, it’s the most fun you can have with a wine glass!
October 12, 2014
- Event: Dallas Uncorked 5th Annual Harvest Dinner
- Location: Parigi Restaurant
- Address: Dallas, TX
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Email: info@DallasUncorked.org
- Representative: Lisa Mattson, Marketing & Communications Director
- Details: Join Lisa Mattson of Jordan and Dallas TV personality Hayley Hamilton as they host the 5th Annual Harvest Dinner with Jordan Winery and Parigi Restaurant benefiting The Stewpot and Cafe Momentum.
November 12, 2014
- Event: Stars of Cabernet
- Location: The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Address: 9882 S Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Representative: Nick Literski, Regional Sales Director
- Details: Stars of Cabernet is the premier tasting of the year celebrating Cabernet Sauvignon. Up to forty five of the best Cabernet producing wineries in California will showcase their wines. Enjoy gourmet appetizers prepared by the Peninsula Hotel and unlimited tastings from wineries from Napa, Sonoma, Paso Robles and Santa Barbara.